Apply for funding to support community-based activities
Applications are open for 2021/22.
- Applications will be reviewed on receipt and applicants will be notified promptly
Who is eligible?
- Your CDAT must have a designated Chairperson who will be responsible for convening the CDAT and be the primary contact
- Your proposed activities must have a focus on the reduction of AOD-related harm in your community
- Your activities must meet the assessment criteria below
The NSW CDAT Consortium will conduct a review of all applications using the following criteria:
- Focus on the reduction of AOD-related harm in the local community
- Demonstrated local need (local evidence of key issues, target audience)
- Partnerships (demonstrated ability to collaborate, sustainability of previous partnerships, expertise, skills and capacity to influence)
- Community involvement and consultation
- Experience or expertise; and capacity to deliver quality outcomes
To apply click on the link below.
If you would like further information on the CDAT Program, please contact the consortium at email@example.com
Note: As part of our funding application process you are required to submit an ‘Activity Budget’. Please download and send the completed form to your CDO.
Tell us about your team
We’re keen to know a little about your successes and challenges, and how you’d like us to best support and communicate with you right now and over the coming years. Please take a few minutes to tell us what is most important to you and your CDAT team.